• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It said I didn't have access to it ! I'll try and Google it then.
Thanks anyway Ahab.
I don't have access to it either, so in light of that, "Get Well Soon Rusty!" The hospital is no place to visit or be interned. Been there, done that, got a nightgown, but no T-shirt.
Just took a look and found that our Get Well Cards are in the MESS HALL FORUM. As I recall, the SS Mess Hall is accessible to ONLY "Paid Subscribers" to the SS Website. The Classified Forum is also classed this way.

I'll look into a way to broaden access with the site admin & owner.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got registered running good then this. Rear main? Thin black oil. Used 15/40 in engine. And I think it's 80/90 in tranny? Not all the time just when run good. Bought main just in case.View attachment 770397

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Ha... What I failed to do is check it while hot the next morning there was green splattered on top of the oil and I thought the worst. Then I realized there was a little stream running down the side of the bell housing from antifreeze leaking from back top of engine picking up old oil on the way. I do have a slight main seal leak but whew.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

davidb56

@ slate......that really doesn't seem to be much oil. Mine leaks like that, and a few dozen other places too. I had a Triumph motorcycle that leaked about the same and rode the thing for years. If the clutch isn't slipping, then consider it rust preventative.

rustystud

Just took a look and found that our Get Well Cards are in the MESS HALL FORUM. As I recall, the SS Mess Hall is accessible to ONLY "Paid Subscribers" to the SS Website. The Classified Forum is also classed this way.

I'll look into a way to broaden access with the site admin & owner.
That makes sense. I let my membership lapse after I was banned the "first" time. No need to join a site that is going to kick you out soon.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Men with bomb trucks that have nice seats are irresistible to the girls.

Another Ahab

That makes sense. I let my membership lapse after I was banned the "first" time. No need to join a site that is going to kick you out soon.
Brother, THERE is your badge of honor. You "done" did your time. It's Good, from here on.

Makes you part of the Club, like old David Allen Coe!

You're not maybe a musician, too, rustystud, are you?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdmRs-7kTU8

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
The original post #293 FROM
"what did you do to your Deuce this week" is gone.
I didn't know a post can get gone...................

Anyhow I found Melvin again today.
Does not want to ride, is hiding out in the water can.

I found him again today
It is hot, even 96F° in the shade.
I put ice cubes in his can, seemed to like that, didn't leave.
IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For your information, soldier, do not take the belief that what we as lowly participants of the websitet, make our nefarious contributions without regulation! Heaven forbid. There is among the saints of Steel Soldiers a fellow with absolute authority, I am speaking of non other than DOGHEAD.
I CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE, comrade, THAT IF SOMETHING IS POSTED OUTSIDE THE WISHED AND PARAMETERS OF doghead and others at his level, It will be erased, dispelled and otherwise deleted!

Kaiser67M715

Tried to beat the heat and humidity. But I bled the brakes, with a pressure bleeder. I now have 3/4 pedal, I think I may still have an air pocket in the lines somewhere. I did an air-pack rebuild recently, which I'm hoping solves my brake loss issue I had earlier this year. I have yet to find any leaks right now, so I'm hoping another quick bleed will give me all the pedal I used to have before. I've got only a couple days before the Weare military rally, hoping to have everything sorted out.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks