• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

WhoMe08721

It's a custom clean diesel fuel tank I made for my arctic heater. I don't use the main fuel tank to feed the heater because at the beginning of this summer I started to run 90% used motor oil and the truck love it. The rpm went don't and just over all it running better. The only problem I have is when you turn the main switch on you have to wait a min before hitting the start button to let the thick oil fuel make it up to the motor.

Nomad1

Good information I'mgoing to start looking into more stuff about the different heating system for the deuce.I have the heater core type right now and haven't got it completly operational. I plan on running the truck in the winter
It's a custom clean diesel fuel tank I made for my arctic heater. I don't use the main fuel tank to feed the heater because at the beginning of this summer I started to run 90% used motor oil and the truck love it. The rpm went don't and just over all it running better. The only problem I have is when you turn the main switch on you have to wait a min before hitting the start button to let the thick oil fuel make it up to the motor.

rustystud

Yes, Rusty, I hope you can photo the two different guages you refer too, as I might want to implement your idea on my rig too. REmember what General patton said: You can tell a mans worth by the wrecker he drives..
Hey "whatadeuce" did you see my pictures of my dash you asked for ? You never responded. I was wondering if that was that what you where looking for ?

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m also looking for bits and pieces of the hot water heater. I’ve got a complete set of parts set in excellent condition. Now to get them installed...

Good information I'mgoing to start looking into more stuff about the different heating system for the deuce.I have the heater core type right now and haven't got it completly operational. I plan on running the truck in the winter

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20190914_094758.jpg
Well I'm starting to load up for the move, the jib crane all be it Scarry that it was gonna drop my 800lb safe, worked great. Everything else is cake to load from here.

Nomad1

Mines in the truck just need to get the duct and pieces that go from the fan to the side pannel and punch the knockout. 1st I need to get temp gauge working to see when the engine is up to temp and make sure it's flowing threw the heater core.
I’m also looking for bits and pieces of the hot water heater. I’ve got a complete set of parts set in excellent condition. Now to get them installed...

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello brake conscious troopers, and for my M35A@, here is a question for a Sunday: The assumption is that the hyd stop lamp sw, as shown in the diagram, is the brake switch bringing voltage to the rear brake lights. My question is, where is this switch physically? Thank you

Attachments

Merc1973

Power washed theold girl. Its been 5 years. Lichens have started growing.

I need to replace some shreaded generator belts that were barking at me last trip picking up a frew firewood we just cut.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks