• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

I had to move mine down to a friends farm because county code enforcement decided to get on my stpfather about thunder and my stepfathers motor home, for now till I find somwhere closer its parked next to my buddys deuce on a farm, lol.

Trust me, ill be up someones rear at county code this week, 4 acres of land and you can't keep your own stuff there? Someone is gonna get an earful :twisted:

Seth_O

Degreased and pressure-washed the engine today, and adjusted the e-brake. Still need to fix the soft-top and make a run to the dump. Not in that order.....

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did the yearly fluid check.

Transmission Oil
Transfer Case Oil
Front Axle Oil
Middle Axle Oil
Rear Axle Oil

Checked the engine oil, radiator coolant, brake fluid, and tire pressure as well, but I do those more than once a year.

Ditch Baby

last two weeks-

New/old
-hood
-door-
-wire harness, front and rear
-paint
-two brand new windows
-just finished getting the air t-case mounted about 30 mins ago.

still need to put the new exhaust on, finish up the t-case swap, put the dash back together, replace a bad wheel cyl

srodocker

NICE! had to explain to the gf what a tractor pull is. I took the truck to the buddys place and planned on working on it or my camper trailer and found on the ebrake spring is gone. and then looked around and chatted it up. face is sunburnt from 55 degrees woohoo! good times

VP17IFT

Changed the oil and filters without making a huge mess, now waiting for seats i bought off ebay to replace the "comfortable" stock seats.

RGS20inophir

Pressure washed the deuce and picked up a new inner and outer axle seal in preparation to replace the blown rear seals on the curbside. I also attempted to add a quick coupler to the manifold on the passenger side of the firewall. When I removed the nipple coming forward out of the manifold I found that the thread was NOT 1/4 NTP. The thread is WAY finer.

eagle4g63

I drove it to the gun range today!!! Took the highway and rolled about 60mph the whole way(first time over 30-40mph) love this truck!

Shot the s*&t more with everyone about it than I shot my guns:grin:

monkster

Pulled out a buddy's tractor w/ the winch. He was try to recover his 4 tx, got it out, bu t his tractor kept sliding into his lake. Glad he tried not fight it to long as that his lake is spand ass full from all the rain we have had. They (corp) have put anther foot on the ohio.

Armorsolutions

Added a fuse block for 12v in the cab. Wired a couple cig lighters to charge phones, etc. Also hard wired a streamlight rechargeable flashlight and installed new 12v electric wiper motors. Good weekend!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks