• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seth at Ft McCoy

ryan77

I picked my m1009 up today at Ft McCoy wisconsin. Seth and John were Awesome the m1009 would not start glow plug relay was bad lucky for me there was a brand new one in the bag under the drivers seat!! My 6 year old son found it. Seth and me installed it and she fired right up. He helped me load and chain it up on the trailer. The best GL employee i have ever dealt with!! Im looking forward to another one there!![thumbzup]

ryan77

I was worried they would get in trouble that's why I didn't tip him but I felt bad if I go back for something else I'm bringing them some Lou malnatis Chicago style deep dish pizzas!!!

tbone69

I'm sure they are compensated well through GL. my dealings were very good with them. they tried to start and move my truck for me. Mike let me know what was going on with it to the best of his knowledge. it would start then die.turns out the fuel check valve was stuck mostly closed. I found this out after a couple hours trouble shooting. cost me almost $1000 to have it shipped here but the peace of mind was worth it.
I will try to buy at Sparta if possible just because they are so good to deal with. they seem to go the extra mile helping us have a good purchase experience there.

lacoda56

I agree, Seth helped load my M105 trailer last summer and he was very careful and a good guy to work with. After some of the stories of indifference and damage from other sites it was great working with the crew at McCoy!:beer:

ryan77

Im looking for a duece and i hope i can get it there just because there easy to deal with and will let you try and get it running!!!! Hopefully i can score one for a couple grand thats roadworthy!!!!!!

sierrajcharlie

Have to agree 100% on the guys there! We'd been there a few times before to look at units. Then we went to pick mine up back in October. We told them when we'd be there and they had jumped my oh9 and let it run for awhile. So we got to it, turned the key, she fired up and drove it onto the trailer. Really good guys to deal with and I think they give you the straight poop when you ask them a question. The better you treat people, the more likely you are to buy from that yard again. When I read about other yards moving/loading with forklifts and the damage they cause............ :twisted:

SGTStewart

My EUC cleared on a M101A3 yesterday, I called and talked to Mike about load out time and date, got that set. This morning I received an e-mail from Seth with his contact info and their hours of operation. I just received a phone call from Mike, he was looking over my trailer and said it looked good to go. Same great service when I won a M109A3 two years ago. Great people!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks