• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Doghead!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hear Ye' Hear Ye'! Eternal gratitude to The Great and Powerful Wizard of Doghead, who helps all in need and who granted me Courage and gave my truck a Heart! Declared on this Day, April 15, 2011, in The Olive Green City, in Wonderful Land of OG!

:)D...there's no place like home... there's no place like home...there's no place like:D)

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6VT7ciR1o[/media]

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have to agree .. that doghead can find stuff fast.. i usually try first but if i cant find it.. i know i can count on that eric to come up with it.. good nose in the tm sec... my hat is off to a good trooper like DH:grd:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I wanted tp publicly thank doghead, he helped me with clintogf's M1009 tonight after I had re and re-read the FAQ, the wiring schematic, etc.

Mucho thanks DH! :beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I read this, with a big smile this morning, I say Thank you(and your very welcome) to all of you who appreciate my efforts. I consider you all good friends. The ability to connect with other MV aficionados and helping each other, is what this site is all about. Together, we all make this a great site. Keep it up!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kudos to you DH, for taking who knows how much time each day to perform a search and post links of your results for those who post up threads containing questions that has been asked before. That adds value to each and every thread you attend to.

I know sometimes you catch flak for being flippant, but I'm pretty certain that even Jesus had a few haters.

Thank you and carry on,

Rick

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
but I'm pretty certain that even Jesus had a few haters.
OH, GREAT!!!!!!

He just got over that whole Beatles Sgt. Pepper phase he was going through, and not you're going to send him right back there. :wink:

You da man DH :doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks