• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gl how many in a triwall game

how many were really there

• 100 to 150

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • 150 to 200

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • 200 to 250

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 37 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I may be interested in a couple for my trailers, if they raise that high !

Are those boxed new ones ?
The boxes have NOS handles in them. Most of the CARC jacks were new but sat outside for months so have rust on the screw part of the jack and were dumped into a triwall so jacks are used.

RealCavDog

The boxes have NOS handles in them. Most of the CARC jacks were new but sat outside for months so have rust on the screw part of the jack and were dumped into a triwall so jacks are used.

Heck, that works for me ! WD40 works wonders ! Let me know about a couple sets to mount in my trailers when you get it all figured out, there may be local carrier that runs from your area to Joplin, or how bad could they be to ship !

jaxsof

127, and i would still lke to have one, should you feel you have "enough" of them. But then, how can you really have "enough" scissor jacksrofl

RealCavDog

Well, 66 minus 2, hint hint wink, comes to the 64 that so many guessed ! Thats pretty darn close for Government work ! On this forum end anyway, sure not on the selling end !

No winner on the poll anyway ! Still a good score I would think !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks