• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated brake switch

BEASTMASTER

if u don't care about originality get an air brake light switch from any truck parts store and just replace the wire ends with eye terminals. coat the terminals with a lot of grease and boom you're good to go . did mine 15yrs ago and still good.

russojap

I just checked this and thankfully it looks like the conversion has already been done. I would appreciate it if someone would verify that however. Or at least if it has NOT been done. Thanks.

IMG_20181104_125234_3.jpg
IMG_20181104_130705.jpg
IMG_20181104_125320.jpg

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey I am happy with redundancy...................
If the Steel Soldiers see the need to minimize or delete my photos and .mov files that is OK
I have them here for the asking.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes I have four more LED for the brake switch I not gonaah use...
You can have the 24 volt LED for the postage, this is just a comment. When I get time I will put them in the "pay it forward' place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks