• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Gunzy

I would say they are getting faster at issuing the SFs. I got the two for trailers I bought 16 days for the day I paid the invoice.

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
I would say they are getting faster at issuing the SFs. I got the two for trailers I bought 16 days for the day I paid the invoice.
Thanks Gunzy! It proves what my team can do when they are provided the appropriate tools and materials. The goal I set for them when I took over was 2 weeks after pickup, unfortunately the SF97 shortage derailed that goal. Hopefully we are back on pace to take care of you guys.

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to say that after a bit of an extended wait on the Marine Corps EUC clearance, GP got the SF97 and the dealer reassignment to me within 2 weeks. Super fast in my opinion. MVA accepted everything for the title work and the whole deal has gone as smoothly as anyone could hope from start to finish. Thank you PHasty and GovPlanet.

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
EUC Update 2/6/18

The TSC approved 21 EUCs this week. Here is the breakdown. Remember that the date corresponds to when the EUCs were submitted and received by TSC, and the number is the remaining EUCs from that batch that are waiting on approval:

9/25: 2
10/3: 3
10/31: 1
11/6: 2
11/13: 0
11/20: 0
12/5: 10
12/12: 9
12/19: 22
1/3: 17
1/8: 31

suzukovich

Anybody know the current turn around time for SF97 on Marine Corp Humvees. Vehicle was picked up 9 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
Currently TSC is averaging about 12-15 working days from the date they (TSC) receives the packet. Provided the packet is good, my team submits them to TSC within 3-5 business days of receiving it from you. From the date you send it in to GP, provided you didn't get an email saying it needed corrections, you can plan on 15-20 business days for DLA items. If it was a USMC HMMWV, then you need to shoot me a PM with the Item number.

Crapgame

Where do you find the Line Number for M1025A2 HMMWV? My Invoice has my Sold To ID#, and Invoice #, Sale # but nothing specifically Line #.

Crapgame

Line or LIN? LIN should be a letter followed by 5 numbers
Edit: Per ArmyProperty.com the LIN for M1025A2 is T92242 NSN: 2320-01-380-8233
for future use in reference to the Go-Dove.com M1025A2 ex-GMV auctions coming up.

I'm working on a DL1822 I printed from online. The DL1822 in the second block asks for a LINE ITEM NUMBER/COMMODITY.
The invoice has:
Lot Number Qty Description Price Ext Price then
Order Number/Type/Co 7404327 S5 00050
LOT 00XX 1 19XX AM General yadda yadda yadda XX,XXX.00 XX,XXX.00
Is the S5 00050 the LINE ITEM NUMBER?

I just remember having to go through the Company Supply NCO to get the LINs for hand receipts using the Unit Property Book as reference. I was signed for a 1986 M1025 as an 81mm M252 Mortar Carrier, but, until recently, I couldn't remember if the turret weapons station had the cat ears or if it was the fully round type.

Or just wait for them to email the form?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks