• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

tomcata3

I got mine in 20 days from sending them euc, they didn't let me know I caught it by chance by looking at euc status on their web site
sent it in 3/4 they sent it to battle creek on the 3/10 it was approved 3/24 and I just noticed it today
They told me today that the iron clad assurance starts on the day your euc is approved. He said they are trying to correct the
problem on there web site

Last edited:

GMVguy

Just an update here. I had to restart the process due to Someone at GP losing the original EUC. I found out the updates come out every Tuesday, so check the site for your EUC status then. Their EUC guy Dave is great, very helpful.

2/4 First time EUC filled out & submitted
-/- EUC Lost
3/9 EUC resubmitted
3/24 EUC Corrected (address mismatch)
3/30 Estimated release

TucsonVTXF

Auction won 4/8
payment sent 4/8
EUC completed 4/8
sent to Battle Creek 4/28
EUC cleared 6/18/2015
HMWWV recovered--------------
2nd EUC 1st from govplanet last EUC gov liquidation 9/2010
5/5/2015 received a phone call asking I lived at my old address since they had a old account for me and wanted to verify this. I asked how much longer my euc should take to set up vacation time to recover the HMMWV and he said they have 3 doing EUC's and with the work load and the fact that 2 of the other people are in Washington dc figure on 2-3 more weeks since its been so long from my last euc it will be treated like a first one.. they average 100 EUC'S a week...
5/6/15 Submitted to TSC, pending approval

4/8/15EUC Approved6/18/15 1991 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV4/8/15 11:00 AMQ

Last edited:

GMVguy

Update:

2/4 First time EUC filled out & submitted
-/- EUC Lost
3/9 EUC resubmitted
3/24 EUC Corrected (address mismatch)
3/30 Estimated release
3/31 EUC Approved
4/3 HMMWV Recovered

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is my first EUC.
Auction win 3/18
EUC submitted 3/18
GovPlanet reviewed the paperwork for a few weeks before sending it off
Still Waiting 5/6

MtnSnow

First EUC ever.. and went thru GL
Auction win 4/16
EUC submitted 4/17
Sent to Battle Creek 4/22
EUC Approved and notified 5/4

Last edited:

jason@snakeriver

Still waiting for EUC to clear ! ! ? ?

Anyone else still waiting a long time for the EUC to clear on a Gov Planet sale ? ?
Mine was a March 11th sale and still more than 2 months later, still no clearance ! !

I have purchased a lot of rigs through Gov Liq and it seems like things had gone faster in the past.

TucsonVTXF

according to customer service when I called my EUC was sent the same day I filled mine out 4/8 on 5/5 I got a call from battle creek to verify my new address since I did have a file on record with them..... 5/6 my account was updated to EUC sent...

tomelroy

I purchased in 3 sales. 3/18,4/8 and 4/22. 3/18 and 4/22 show approved on same day. 4/8 say submitted to tsc, pending approval. I have called many times thinking something is wrong. Looked at post sell info on 4/8 sell today and it says item should have been picked up by 4/22 and storage charges may apply, but euc pages says pending approval. In other words gp is probably having some issues with submittals and notifications.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks