• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

TucsonVTXF

I am 4/8
I did talk to Battle creek on 5/6 and they did say 5 weeks or so since 2 of the 3 doing the EUC's were out of the office for training in DC. I am considered a first time EUC since its been 5 years since my last one. my first one was as follow.

Submission of EUC Pending04/29/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer05/03/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek05/04/2010
Approved08/04/2010
Customer Notified08/04/2010

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

The GovPlanet EUC's seem to take a bit longer than GL's did, but they all go to the same agency to be cleared. My last one was won & paid for on a trailer on 15 April of this year & cleared on 28 May. This was one of those air launched missile trailers that they are selling so many of in Jacksonville, FL. Two years ago, you had to have an EUC on the M1101/M1102 series trailer, but they dropped that sometime last spring, go figure.

jjb

Finally got mine today too. This is my first one as well.

4/15 Auction
5/19 EUC sent to TSC
Today - Approved.

Gunzy

I am now waiting for 2. One on an M833 shelter dolly and one for an M1031 Contact truck. Why an EUC on a CUCV Chevrolet makes no sense, but I can buy all the M939 series trucks I can afford with out it. Nope, no ryme or reason to the EUC program.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I have a contact that works for the TSC, The EUC's have been a topic of conversation there lately. They are authorizing OT and adding a head to help deal with the issue. They treat the HMMWV EUC with a tad bit more caution than they do some of the other items. I am being told that they know there is a problem and are trying to fix it. They didn't put two and two together now the humvees aren't being scrapped the volume would go through the roof go figure...

snock

Auction 4/29
Paid and submitted EUC 4/29
EUC sent 6/2
Submitted to TSC, pending approval 6/3
EUC approved 6/18

Based on what I saw posted here, I figured it would clear this week but I was pleasantly surprised.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
It doesn't mean they just sent it. When they send it goes into a stack. When its pulled from that stack and entered into the TSC database for approval it goes into that status.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks