• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rare find I think>Military Honda from Ft. Knox/ or Fort Cambell Kentucky.

kentuckycucv

Im not sure what I have. Came from Ft. cambel but Looks Like it had a Fort Knox sticker removed. The police auction got 2 when they got an Ambulance from Fort Cambell. The IR head light was removed, they have been sitting for years...
Anybody seen these??? I was told it is a XR250 Honda. Desert Paint might be CARC
Pictures on the way.:cool:

jasonjc

They also used KLR250's I think also the KLR650 and Harly Davison MT500(?)
I thought about tring to order parts for my KLR when I was in:lol:

kentuckycucv

I had my choice of either. I really wanted the other one because it had an extra brake on the left handle bar below the clutch lever. Front brake rt. back brake and cluth left. I dont know why they would make that mod. Anyway it was making a clicking noise in nutral when i pushed it, thought it might be a bad transmission. So I got the one I got... I hope I can get her going. Does anybody know how many they made? who used them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks