• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please don't be this guy(pics inside)

rideni

A Friend of mine who works at Ft. Dix witnessed this coming out of DRMO today.
This is very scary looking and puts a black eye on our hobby.
So please don't be this guy.

Attachments

Josh

Trailer weighs less then 1400lbs, Towing capacity on that car is greater then 1400lbs, Problem is?

Edit- Guess the tilt may be a little on the overkill side, but eh.

RealCavDog

Being an A1 really hurts ! At least an A2 would have surge brakes !

Although the chains (or lack of !) issue has been raised, you have to wonder what that pintle hitch is mounted to on that uni-body front wheel drive ! :roll:

Tlauden

Man, I thought I could get out of there before anyone saw me, guess not...

Just kidding, on the serious side this probably wouldn't of been my first choice as a tow vehicle, if they bought the trailer they must plan on towing it with a capable vehicle, makes you wonder why they didn't bring the appropriate vehicle. :cookoo:

SPCHowe

Man, I thought I could get out of there before anyone saw me, guess not...

Just kidding, on the serious side this probably wouldn't of been my first choice as a tow vehicle, if they bought the trailer they must plan on towing it with a capable vehicle, makes you wonder why they didn't bring the appropriate vehicle. :cookoo:
Waiting on an SF97 I bet! :grin:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What would you hook the safety chains to?
His license plate looks like it has two empty slotted holes on the bottom. He could hook the chains there.rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks