• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

wsucougarx

Haha, rain or shine is good to go at Brads. Just take some GAA and coat your body with it Scott. It'll keep the rain off for sure...haha. Yah just ask Brad about the Henderson guy and his shorts. He shakes his head whenever I goto his place. If it's downpouring...I'm in shorts. If it's snowing/hailing...I'm in shorts. If it's 15 degrees out...I'm in shorts.
I'm Navy, I'm meant to be wet all the time..haha

ZackRidesRed

I don't think i'm going to get that particular deuce so the hunt continues. I would post more info but I don't want to brake any forum rules talking about a deuce that's for sale.

goodguyzy

The PNW is deuce poor, i sold my winch truck a few months ago (good truck) The buyer said he had a hard time finding one. How about a m1009? cheap

hwcurtice

Problems with a Deuce? Thats a shame. I'll be over to take it off your hands...

Just don't let my wife find out, okay?

Yes, I'm kidding, but not about my wife...

m1009 is the Blazer model, right?

ZackRidesRed

An M1009 would be nice but it wouldn't fit the requirements of what I need in a truck. I'm looking for a M35A2 to replace a 84 international S1900 that had a 13ft flatbed, the Allison AT545 auto transition took a dump on me while towing logs off of the back part of my land. it was a rusty old gasser so I sold it for scrap.

The longer I look for a deuce the more I will have to spend, I may just have to travle a bit to get the right one.

ZackRidesRed

I have 5 acres in east Olympia just out side the city limits, most of it is wooded with some peat bog in the middle. Getting muddy at my place is a bit hazardous, especially in the winter and spring. There are spots I wouldn't try to drag a boat across. maybe we could do something later in the summer?

Amer-team

If you need to check out trucks, be sure to come over to Ft. Lewis on Saturday for Armed Forces Day. There should be a wide variety of vintage iron for you to see.

Amer-team

Except for Aaron's at Napavine, Arlington in July and few vehicles at the Olympic Flight Museum, June 18 - 19. This will be the place to be to see a pretty good variety. As for the girlfriend, if you think you like this stuff, she had better too. Many of us can attest to that. Some are lucky and have wives or girlfriends that like it, others aren't so lucky. Hope to see you Saturday. We will be attempting a 20th Anniversary of Desert Storm display. But there will be many other displays and vehicles as well. It starts at 0900 and goes till 1800, depending on the weather. Take her there for lunch.

ZackRidesRed

I will be there, I will shoot for 0900. My girlfriend does not mind going to things like that at all, it was just suppose to be 'her day' you know what I mean? but she said it sounds like fun so i'm in luck.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks