• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

wiggall

A neighbor of mine wants to sell his Father-in-law's GMC I am not sure if it is an M211 or M135 as I have not seen it up close. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will find out more about it.

kurtkds

Did somebody say Puyallup???

I thought I knew of all the ones in this area? This is news to me!!

BTW Scott, I saw you heading to Dan's a couple weeks ago, those 395's sure looked nice!

srodocker

Thats kurt! yea i love my 395s!!! theres a guy down caynon no not stevenanie. he has a cpl trucks at his shop then like 2 working trucks at his place. i bought my cargo cover from him last year.

ZackRidesRed

Thanks Dan and Scott, It was nice to get my hands on a deuce today. I cant wait to get one:jumpin:.

You know Mike, I know a guy with a Mighty Mite and green paper he would be willing to traid towards a deuce. . . just sayin rofl

kelsey palaniuk

welcome ZACK, I got the green blood when my wifes tribe bought my national guard units m35a2 and gave it to me for my service:jumpin:. Last year me and my wife and zack,my son, camped at camp david,arlington air show last year. We had so much fun talking with collectors that the wife wants a get a jeep to convoy in. theres a m35a3 on ebay right know in caldwell idaho 8500$ ...... plus you would drive by idahomotorpool, they sell vehicles,whats that about 300miles one way.

ZackRidesRed

Kelsey, congrats on the M35A2.

Thank you for the info, I'm not a fan of the M35A3 and I have nothing against IdahoMotorpool but their trucks cost a good bit more than what I have been seeing private party

srodocker

Kelsey I must have ran into you then last year at Arlington! you should come to the PNW Convoy the weekend after Arlington. I plan on being at both events again this year.

Fort Powell

Zack,
Congrats again on the Truck!

I am in the process of getting the truck you looked at in Silverdale.
Dan is going to help me with the recovery at the end of July.
I did not see any problems with the title but then I was looking at the truck for parts first.

Scott,
Where is the guy located in Puyallup that has truck parts?

Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks