• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewde

Sorry to ask and post, But I seemed to be missing something. I can not figure out how to post a classified ad. Just joined this forum yesterday and have a M416 trailer to sell.

Help would be appreciated

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - Forum Rules

Classified Ads: These free ads are for the benefit of our membership. To encourage forum participation, and discourage people from joining just to post a free ad, a minimum of 100 posts will be required before a user can place an ad. They are subject to final approval by SS.com staff. Do not post commercial advertising. Commercial advertising is a pay-per-ad service. Please email the webmaster if you would like to post a commercial/vendor ad. Please keep all free classified ads military vehicle related. Do NOT post more than 10 ads at any one time. Users with more than 10 ads will have their oldest ads deleted. Members who consistently abuse the system by posting more than 10 ads will have the classified ad privileges revoked.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the forum rules: Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - Forum Rules

Classified Ads: These free ads are for the benefit of our membership. To encourage forum participation, and discourage people from joining just to post a free ad, a minimum of 100 posts will be required before a user can place an ad. They are subject to final approval by SS.com staff. Do not post commercial advertising. Commercial advertising is a pay-per-ad service. Please email the webmaster if you would like to post a commercial/vendor ad. Please keep all free classified ads military vehicle related. Do NOT post more than 10 ads at any one time. Users with more than 10 ads will have their oldest ads deleted. Members who consistently abuse the system by posting more than 10 ads will have the classified ad privileges revoked.

Danger Ranger

I hate to be the first to post but I think I speak for some of the other members when I say this:

1) READ THE FORUM RULES

2) USE THE SEARCH function

You must have 100 posts in order to sell on the classifieds. I have only been here a little while, but I have nothing to sell. It is designed so that members have the chance to know you and not get scammed.

Although the only wrongs you have done are not read the rules or search, lately there have been a great many threads on this. It is getting old, and I wouldn't be suprised if this thread was deleted. You seem nice, so I mean no offense, just constructive criticism and motivation.

Read the other threads, then join us in the forums.

andrewde

I was going to tray and make it to Aberdeen...But kid's soccer - State Cup - schedule is not going to allow it. I have the trailer on CL. But also wanted to offer it here. It is intact and original.

andrewde

Frodo,

I read the interesting post and responses about the M60...That must have been a cool discovery...

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would seem that you found a clever way around that pesky classified ad rule.

[thumbzup]
Not sure on the clever part, but he did indeed find a way around the rules there. Now if any members want to pay 2-3x the price they would pay on GL for a trailer with rust and missing the hand brake cable they can. Everyone wins. rofl

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure on the clever part, but he did indeed find a way around the rules there. Now if any members want to pay 2-3x the price they would pay on GL for a trailer with rust and missing the hand brake cable they can. Everyone wins. rofl
It would seem that you sir, do not recognize high quality sarcasm even when it under your nose.

BTW - That M109 box of mine is "going away" soon. LMK if you want/need anything that's left on it. (free)

Hint - line 1 = sarcasm, line 2 = serious.

rofl

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would seem that you sir, do not recognize high quality sarcasm even when it under your nose.

BTW - That M109 box of mine is "going away" soon. LMK if you want/need anything that's left on it. (free)

Hint - line 1 = sarcasm, line 2 = serious.

rofl
LOL, oh I recognized it, just felt it needed a double dose.

I'm sitting in my box now (with the air on of course) looking around to see if there is anything I need. Only thing I can think of would be one of the exterior ladder holders (where the base of the ladder fits into). But don't remember if your box had them.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come by and check it out. I'm usually around since I'm retired. :)

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might just do that next week. Just finished installing a new wiring harness in the M109, got to get it cleaned up and free of cleanup tools and parts as I'll be doing a mil-sim event on Memorial Weekend and it's on Federal property (don't wanna get busted for having any of that stuff in the rig).

I may be helping a new member with a purchase/recovery on Monday and one day next week I need to pick up my airsoft weapon from the shop, but as I'm retired/unemployed I have plenty of free time.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure your guilty of post whoring here. :)

I have a VA appointment Monday and then I'm pretty much open. Though I might be helping Phil with his bobber brakes Tuesday.

We can pull a spare window out if you want or whatever else you might need.

Maybe you can take a peek at my deuce and give me your best guess to where the newest leak is coming from. I'll pressure wash it this weekend again.

LMK when you want to stop by. We can rob some parts, grab some lunch and tell lies.

Or gossip about DH behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks