• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure your guilty of post whoring here. :)

Or gossip about DH behind his back.
1. I've never been caught off post whoring. Doesn't mean I never did it, just never caught. And I have nothing to sell and I am over 100 posts anyway if you mean the other post whoring.

2. That right there make it a definate go!

Last edited:

KsM715

Frodo,

I read the interesting post and responses about the M60...That must have been a cool discovery...

I am new to the site and do not want to violate any rules...
Thanks,

Andrew

You obviously didnt read them very closely the second time either.

• Do not post links to auction photos. GL/GSA links quit working after a short period of time so save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.

Notice the underlined part. I dont see any discussion about this trailer other than the fact that its for sale.

Seriously, I know you Mods have enough to do but I think its time to start enforcing the rules as they are listed. Delete the thread and PM the new member about the rules. If they really want to be a part of this site they will understand and deal with it, if they get upset about their thread getting deleted, ban them they're probably not the type of member we need anyways. Im sorry for the rant but this is the 2nd Classifieds post Ive read tonight and I haven't even gone through the entire front page of new posts yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealCavDog

I respect the rules and will take every opportunity to -----:grd:

3 one line posts in 3 minutes ! You might want to check out the recent forum titled " Post Whoring " ! :doh:

They generally prefer you try and combine short posts like that because it eats up a bunch of server space ! And they do have the ability to reset your count if they think thats the case ! :shock:

Just an F.Y.I. to try and help you help yourself ! :beer:

Have fun, this group IS crazy you should know, in the best way ! :cookoo:

Looks like two of us typing at the same time, and the long-winded one finished last ! LOL !

Last edited:

big block 88

Sold to a member..glad someone on the site could use the M416 for a parade piece...Thanks again

Look this site is NOT to pimp your own ****. You idiots coming in here to simply make a buck are gonna ruin everything, I payed my dues and got my posts before I listed stuff for sale. And I enjoyed every minute of my time on here earning my right to sell something.

Whoever on here purchased the item from this guy is no better than him, congradulations on prevokeing more of this to happen. I'm no mod but if I was my BAN stick would be swingin like crazy at these clowns.

You sold your crap now GTFO!!!

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold to a member..glad someone on the site could use the M416 for a parade piece...Thanks again
6 posts 5 of them in this classified ad ( I mean thread ) he posted , sold the trailer so I guess we won't here from him until he has something else to sell.

3dAngus

Some of you guys need to get a life. The guy helped out a fellow SSer who needed the trailer.

Nothing wrong with that. These guys who ask questions about the classified are not anywhere near as bad as the ones who answer them sometimes.

big block 88

Some of you guys need to get a life. The guy helped out a fellow SSer who needed the trailer.

Nothing wrong with that. These guys who ask questions about the classified are not anywhere near as bad as the ones who answer them sometimes.

Some of us have our stuff listed on this site in the legit manner and assclowns like this get to pull one over on us and get the quick sale by cheating the system.

Because I and others went about doing things by the rules we should be punished by possibly losing a sale?????

Last edited:

armadillofz1

look this site is not to pimp your own ****. You idiots coming in here to simply make a buck are gonna ruin everything, i payed my dues and got my posts before i listed stuff for sale. And i enjoyed every minute of my time on here earning my right to sell something.

whoever on here purchased the item from this guy is no better than him, congradulations on prevokeing more of this to happen. I'm no mod but if i was my ban stick would be swingin like crazy at these clowns.

you sold your crap now gtfo!!!

wtf?

Westech

CPL
ok... its time to move on.... It is what it is. There was no huge harm done. You are doing harm by bitching about it and making a larger stink that is needed. Log off and go to bed. Time to cool off before some one gets a little time out. I will make SURE that happened if this continues.

I have had some meetings with higher ups and its time to take it back a notch. All this getting worked up is not helping a thing.
I for one have been guilty of this many times and its just not worth it. take it back a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks