• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bone Yard diorama...

Mikey90744

**** dude you have to much time on your hands.....wait, might be that I'm just jealous cause I'm not that creative.

Good job!!!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who makes a good model of the 5 ton(800 series) truck. It would be nice to have a model of the Long Easy sitting on my desk at home. :mrgreen:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I found a few on ebay, both kits and conversions 1/35 scale, in this case you might need the conversion for the cab and the rest from tthe m923 model/models

search 1/35, when that comes up, on the left click on models & kits

Last edited:

zout

Simply awesome work sir.

Need to do a seperate model - truck in driveway with two zoning personnel talking to an owner with paperwork in their hands and the owner sicking a dog on em rofl I'd buy that one. Maybe several dogs.

CharlesKing

PSP Pierced steel plank, formed steel with holes, used for road ways, runways, in sand used to help getting unstuck. you have two sections standing up on the front right

Ok. Got it. Thank you. :), Now to answer 73m819, I do not remember off hand but they came in a kit that I bought many years ago. Can't remember which one, unfortunately.

jblack6527

Wow!!! I just ran across this, and some more of your work, and I must say that it is amazing! You truly have a gift in your attention to detail, your work almost makes me feel like I'm looking at real pictures. Truly awesome, thank you so much for sharing!

CharlesKing

Wow!!! I just ran across this, and some more of your work, and I must say that it is amazing! You truly have a gift in your attention to detail, your work almost makes me feel like I'm looking at real pictures. Truly awesome, thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks. Glad you like the build.

CharlesKing

Thanks gents. :) I am not building 1:24 scale trucks and finishing up on a Dutch brand military Soft-skin truck. Been building 1:24 since the beginning of this year and it seems fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks