• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Renault Magnum - Smashed!!!! - Something different

CharlesKing

My non-military vehicles

OK. This is definitely not military but thought you like to see something different from me. This project, like all my other projects, had to be different. This one I call - Smashed! I looked at many pics of different truck crashes and went on from there. Enjoy the photos.

Attachments

Last edited:

big block 88

Actually we used those in Iraq with armor kits on them. So you built a military truck by accident.

Very nice work, hard to beleive it's a model by looking at really.

CharlesKing

Actually we used those in Iraq with armor kits on them. So you built a military truck by accident.

Very nice work, hard to beleive it's a model by looking at really.
Thanks guys. Big block, do you have any pics of these or any any European with armor kits on them? I saw a Mercedes truck with armor kit on it but i want to know if there were other european truck brands as well.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding attention to detail as usual, Charles.
I'm gonna grab this opportunity to brag about my old class mate Bosse, from the Stockholm area, he was building models in the sixties and is still at it. The scale is 1:24 and every part is made from scratch. Note the comparison to the matchbox, it's the same size as over here.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks