• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extreme RV from M36a2

daddy2

Ok guys, made some progress. Fabrication is anything but fast with this. I have been working on the cabover section. The clearance between the bottom of the cabover and the roof of the cab at the highest point is 8.5". Plenty of room to allow the cab to articulate off road without hitting the cab over section. I couldn't weld it up because of windy conditions here. I plan on finishing the welding for it on Tuesday. Then I start on the back section. When that is done I will finish closing in the front and installing the crawl through. Hope you guys like the pics.

Attachments

daddy2

Going to use it for storage, but not big enough for sleeping. Had to decide between cab clearance or sleeping area. Cab clearance won. It wll be able to sleep 6 as it is and 3 more will fit on the floor. Well maybe 1.5 on the floor. My one dog will take up about 1.5 spots.

daddy2

Ok guys, I got a bit more done on the deuce. A few hours here and there. I have been working on the back doors. I'll have more pics at the end of this week. The pannel on the drivers side is welded solid. The center area is going to be the every day door. The passenger side pannel is going to be left closed most of the time, but I will be able to swing it and the center door open in order to load bigger items, ie quads or dirt bikes. I always liked the idea of a toy carrier trailer, so I wanted to incorperate it into my rv.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks