• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top 10 Deuce Modifications

jimm1009

1) Jatonka spin on filters done
2) Trucklite LED headlamps aimed properly done
3) Arctic shift boots done
4) New brake hoses springtime
5) Remote brake fluid reservoir done
6) Door locks and steering wheel locks done
7) Smaller A3 size steering wheel done
8) Rhino line cab floor springtime
9) Correctly letter front bumper springtime
10) Quik Drain air tank valves done
Hey exhogflyer. what are the Arctic Boots?
These genuine military or locally made boots?
Inquiring minds...
Was 17 degrees in LOU last week.
Brrrrr

exhogflyer

Hey exhogflyer. what are the Arctic Boots?
These genuine military or locally made boots?
Inquiring minds...
Was 17 degrees in LOU last week.
Brrrrr
Get them from "Jatonka"....they're a canvas boot kit that goes around the shifter and tcase levers to keep drafts and noise out. No idea if they're "issued" but they look like they would be. Cheap enough and install is easy. Work VERY well too

jimm1009

I recently came across a truck that had been retrofitted with
Ford F150 40/20/40 front seats. In this thread I read where Jeep Cherokee seats were installed back prior to 2011 and since I had one that was an 09, I do not care to go down that road.
Does anyone know what year range of F150 seats would work? I don't want fancy leather seats, just something other than my two spring seats and a console would be nice too.
Jim

Maverick1701

I recently came across a truck that had been retrofitted with
Ford F150 40/20/40 front seats. In this thread I read where Jeep Cherokee seats were installed back prior to 2011 and since I had one that was an 09, I do not care to go down that road.
Does anyone know what year range of F150 seats would work? I don't want fancy leather seats, just something other than my two spring seats and a console would be nice too.
Jim
you might email midwestmilitary. Their CC build had F150 seats: https://midwestmilitaryequipment.com/m35a2-deuce-half-4-door-4x4-military-truck/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks