• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Forest Park Warning

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Once again, I cannot stress enough, if you have a truck at Forest Park, it will need to be picked up very soon. Based on conversation with Phil (DRMO) and John (GL) they will all be moved to Warner Robbins. John had a copy of the contract that was completed. Basically you have two weeks or maybe slightly longer. If you are awaiting an EUC, you should contact John the Forest Park rep and he will work with Phil to see if they can expedite the EUC but they aren't sure if they will be successful in speeding it up.

They, as do I, hate to see our tax dollars wasted moving this stuff again.

I will be in and out of town so I'm not sure I will be able to go over and pull stuff off but will do what I can to help.

exbrown

I have one there. Thanks for the heads up!
They moved a generator I bought there to Warner Robbins without any notice. This does not seem fair. Why don't they sell them from Warner Robbins, or at least state their intentions?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Because they can...and do. This is the gooberment we are talking about....the one that is 14 trillion dollars in debt from this type of fraud, waste and abuse.:roll::roll::roll:
Gosh...again...you didn't get the memo.:roll:

By creating "regional GL sites" the guberment will save tons of money by transporting a 1200 buck deuce 200 miles for 1500 bucks..but now it's not so accessible...so now it only brings 900 bucks.:roll:

Not to worry though...don't cost GL a dime(?)...taxpayers eat the cost. [thumbzup]

It's even a new course taught in the "Ivy League" colleges.... called "spendonomics".

This trend will work just fine until us old farts just say **** it and stop working so there is no tax money to spend.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
BTW, I'll throw it out there, if anyone needs help on a F.P. recovery, let me know and I'll help. All I ask is that you make a donation to the Gene Vance Jr Foundation for Catastrophically Wounded Warriors.

Link is below in my signature line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks