• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M220 AirPak rebuild.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought some used air paks off these fellas years ago. They were very professional and quick to deliver. I asked for air paks for the old deuce and I'm anticipating I wasn't clear when I said M135. They sent me longs instead of shorts but it gave me parts. I don't know their status now but be very clear with communications when ordering parts verbally. http://samwinermotors.com/

Did you try these guys? https://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/rekitform55t.html

I did some quick searches for "5 ton air paks" and visited some air conditioning sites which wasn't helpful. We'll need to find some better search terms if we're using the internet for searching.

I called our local brake repair company that rebuilds air paks and they figured they could help with parts. Edmonton Brake and Clutch.

Are there any heavy truck companies in Boston that still have those good old boys behind the desk? Boston Brake and Clutch?

DavyBoySmith

Hi guys, I got an order in for newly manufactured air-pack Control Valve Piston Seals (the ones for the G749 M211/M135 not included in the M54/M809 rebuild kit)
They are essentially identical to :
Part Number 374272 for the hydraulic side of the piston, and
Part Number 375833 for the air side of the piston.

I will be offering these for $30 for the pair These are new, New Manufactured parts not New Old Stock.
The dies are being manufactured by a United States hydraulic seal manufacturer established 50 years ago and will be made on equipment in their facility.
The NRE on the dies was a bit pricey but only a single set of dies is required as the 2 seals are identical in size and shape the only difference between them is Shore Hardness (Durometer) and material (one is resistant to brake fluid, DOT3/DOT5 Silicone, the other is resistant to petroleum based hydraulic fluid)
If there is any interest PM me.
Dave

Scott G

Hi guys, I got an order in for newly manufactured air-pack Control Valve Piston Seals (the ones for the G749 M211/M135 not included in the M54/M809 rebuild kit)
They are essentially identical to :
Part Number 374272 for the hydraulic side of the piston, and
Part Number 375833 for the air side of the piston.

I will be offering these for $30 for the pair These are new, New Manufactured parts not New Old Stock.
The dies are being manufactured by a United States hydraulic seal manufacturer established 50 years ago and will be made on equipment in their facility.
The NRE on the dies was a bit pricey but only a single set of dies is required as the 2 seals are identical in size and shape the only difference between them is Shore Hardness (Durometer) and material (one is resistant to brake fluid, DOT3/DOT5 Silicone, the other is resistant to petroleum based hydraulic fluid)
If there is any interest PM me.
Dave
I’m interested in getting some of these seals!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks