• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help needed at Nellis AFB

BadMastard

Well, the long awaited Nellis Photo shoot, starring Three, count em Three deuces. Ok, the A2 is Noaccounts, looking good! The green a3 is shootingiron, and the tan one belongs to us. Also, a sneak peak at my girl in a flight suit. Go air force!

Attachments

noaccount

BadMastard, have I mentioned recently exactly how much I owe the three of you? Seriously, if you ever find yourself in need give me a holler and I do whatever I can for you.

Thank you for the photos also, so much better than what I had. Looks like she is going to be a fun project cosmetically, I can't wait to get my hands on her...

BadMastard

Noaccount,

You're welcome, nothing owed. Plus meeting silverstate55 and planting the seed for two more future SS members was totally worth it. Silverstate55 did a lot! His description of what we looked at was absolutely accurate. He really didn't need my advice, it was all refresher for him. Looking forward to a beer or two with all of us next west coast jam that gets going! Not to mention Airbornebandsman who picked it up! A typical team effort from Steel Soldiers, West coast division. :)

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Noaccount,

You're welcome, nothing owed. Plus meeting silverstate55 and planting the seed for two more future SS members was totally worth it. Silverstate55 did a lot! His description of what we looked at was absolutely accurate. He really didn't need my advice, it was all refresher for him. Looking forward to a beer or two with all of us next west coast jam that gets going! Not to mention Airbornebandsman who picked it up! A typical team effort from Steel Soldiers, West coast division. :)
Ahhh, you are too kind! I really appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help out & share knowledge/experience. It was all very much appreciated.

How did the tire store work out?

NoAccount, you'll do back flips when you see your new Deuce...I was amazed that there wasn't anything leaking; the drip pan was completely dry! Yet there were plenty of fluids where they should be.

Airbornebandsman did a great job moving it to his house as well, I say all the thanks & kudos go to he & BadMastard for making this happen! Good job fellas!

noaccount

Kind of let this thread go, but I thought I would post an update. It looks like right now, that I am going to head out to LV at the end of the week to pickup the truck on Friday or Saturday, then hopefully drive the truck back over the next few days.
I have spent the last week assembling a fairly robust kit of tools including sockets, allen wrenches, stuff to change tires. Spare bulbs and filters, and a few parts that appear to be in need of being replaced. And finally a backup plan to get the truck back in case of catastrophic failure of the truck (or me)

Any thoughts on must haves or things I need to do along I-70 or I-80 (probably be 70 since my easy route to 80 is a bit underwater right now)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks