• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A History of American Wars

kennys@wi.rr.com

This coming Saturday, June 11th, is an event in Menomonee Falls, WI at a senior apartment complex. They are hosting an event called A History of American Wars. There will be Civil War and WWII re-enactors, a Color Guard and if all goes well an MV display. A lady from my church is setting up all the food and beverage for the event and knowing about my deuce she asked about getting at least mine there if not others. If at all possible I would like any members in the area to please show up with your MV and allow the seniors to look at and share their stories about these fine machines. If you can attend please let me know so I can get a count of what and how many vehicles will be there. I was also just informed they are in possible need of a cannon to open the event. Any vintage is fine as long as it can make a bang.

Thank you all who are able to help.

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well the event was today. The weather could have been a little better, maybe that would have helped with the turn out. The three of us who showed up with MV's had fun though. The seniors loved it. They had a good time telling stories of when they were in and all the things thye did.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks