• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Future Steel Soldiers?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way: I AM STILL THAT KID ! ! !

Thanks for reviving this thread.

Would love to find out if they are still in production.I'll pursue that as soon as time permits.

UPDATE:
Using their CONTACT US link I have sent an inquiry regarding current production status as well as US Distributors/Dealer contact info.
I'll share any reply received.

G'nite.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received TWO emails in reply to my inquiry about the mini-jeeps..... Here they are....

(LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am NOT posting this information as a matter of advertising, nor have I any business nor financial interested in this company, its products or delivery. This information is posted only to feed the curiosity of those subscribed to or reading this thread.)

Dear John, Good Morning,

Thanks for your contact.
Of course, all our models are in production.
We don't have dealers in US, we sell directly from the factory to the customers.
In the next email we will send our complete Prices Catalog, please confirm the receipt.

I await your reply.
Thanks & Regards,
Pablo Sgrillo

Sales Manager
JUNIOR REPLICAS LTDA
www.junior-replicas.com
+ 55 54 3282.7077
+55 54 98100.2467 (whatsapp/mobile)

Good Morning,

Below are general informations and the Distributors list price for all our models, and attached our catalogs.
Please confirm the receipt.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Pablo Sgrillo
Comercial Director
JUNIOR REPLICAS LTDA
www.junior-replicas.com
+ 55 54 3282.7077/ 3282.0659 (office)
+ 55 54 98100.2467 (mobile/whatsapp)

[FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic info:
Our cars are the best in matter of motorized mini-vehicles around the world.
In our website www.junior-replicas.com you can find many information, videos and images.
With a modern mechanical set and a high performance, our cars are the exact replicas of the original models, in the 2/3 scale, at the minimum detailment.
Some of our clients are very important collectors of classic cars around the world, and parents that want to gift their kids with the best in drive experience, with a lot of style.
The cars also are perfect to use in Resorts, events, and displacements in any type of private property.

Our Replicas have the status of luxury "toys", real masterpieces, for the most refinated people.
Are considered by the international specialized criticism the most perfect Motorized-Scale-Replicas being produced in the world.
All the models have 2 seats, with ergonomy for adults of any size, and children of 6 years and above.
Please find attached our catalogs with the technical info.
We export worldwide since 2005.

The distributors prices (ex-works) in dollars for all our models are:
USD
Jeep CJ2/CJ3 6,200.00
Jeep MB 42/M38 51 6,450.00
Land Rover 88 Std 6,700.00
Land Rover 88 Exp. 6,950.00
Hummer H1 std 7,400.00
Hummer H1 Special 7,900.00
Corvette Sebring 56 8,600.00
Corvette Standard 56 8,600.00
Porsche 911 8,300.00 (launch)
Beetle classic 6,800.00 (launch)

The production time after order for a single unit are 40 days; 2-5 units, 60 days; 6-10 units, 90 days; more units under consultation.
Payment by proforma invoice, 50% in the order, balance when leave our factory.
Freight FOB by sea or air. We have specialized agents in USA to take care of the importation process.
To have a freight quotation, please inform your complete address.
Please don't hesitate in ask us for any doubt.

Best Regards,

JUNIOR REPLICAS LTDA
www.junior-replicas.com
+ 55 54 3282.7077/ 3282.0659 (office)
+ 55 54 98100.2467 (mobile/whatsapp)

[/FONT]

Catalog Sheets:

folder JR ingles dois_leve.jpgfolder JR ingles um_leve.jpg

Email Photo Attachments:

Corvette.jpgLandrover.jpgMB 1942.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks