• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00 X16 tires

1954m37

I am looking for a source for some 900 X 16 tires for my m37. I am in utah and would like to find some close by, or at least on the west coast

98taco3

It all depends if you want original NDTs or just want new tires. Coker tire makes NDTs that you have to order or a local farm coop may have a mud terrain style tire. There are MANY threads on tires and where to get them because tires can be a problem for these trucks. Do a search and see what you can find. There is also alot of info at G741.org, its a forum dedicated to the m37.

1954m37

I have been checking all over and anything that I find is back east and around $250 plus $50 dollars freight per tire. I am ok with any tire I like the ndt.

CGarbee

I'm not selling tires at this point (have none in stock), but my usual "go to" place for these tires is my local Agricultural Co-Op (Southern States in Madison, VA to be specific) since they stock 900x16 tires...

I have lots of info on various tires that folks have mounted on the stock M37 rim, and some info on the rims/wheel studs, etc. on my webpage at:
Tires

Good luck.

jasonakerr

Can you please provide me with a quote for 4ea 900 X 16 Tires shipping to Harvest Al 35749? Is it possible to get a photo of the ones quoted? Thanks

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
To his defense, there previously was some posts here from me acting as a vendor. I'm no longer associated with any tire business, so I removed them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I have used 9x16 Super Swamper TSL's on older Power Wagons in the past with great off road use. On the hard road they will not last long. Soft compound will scrub away in no time.

New 9x16 NDT's are still made.

And I have seen NDT's on CL now and then.

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is looking for new NDCC military tread 900x16's (or other military tread sizes) try miller tire in OH . They used to carry the 900's. Don't know about now but they also had jeep thru deuce sizes, 1940's sizes and newer. They also bring your tires for free to any "local" antique truck or tractor shows they may be heading to. They carry numerous designs and sizes of vintage truck, car, and tractor tires , plus puller tires.

https://www.millertire.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks