• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio Military Show & Swap Meet June 17-19, 2011

gunboy1656

Here are my pics from the show. will have a video in a little bit.

It was a fun show, rather interesting. Got some help on our mule as to why it is not running right.

I met a few new members, met up with a few I met last year. got to check out a DAF in person (only seen them in pics before).

Made our mule fly...that was nerve wracking.

Attachments

unispeed

A couple more PIX of the Show

Man That was a great show

Good Job All!

PS We keep the duece at Akron Fulton Airport here is a couple of sneek previews of the airship Lockheed Martin is building (the hanger doors were open Saturday morn)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like a Coorslight blimp! Wish I could have made it gang, looks like a great time. I really need to see that M62 in person.

gunboy1656

The next show is a month away. The wrecker belongs to the group that puts on the show so I am sure it will be there.

The MV show seems to be picking up, can't wait until next years MV show. of course their ride through history seems to be a big hit, so I can't wait for that next month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks