• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200A1 Chassis vs M105A2 Chassis

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an M200A1 Trailer Chassis and i am wondering what parts are interchangable from one chassis to another. I need tail lights which i think are standard tail lights like what my deuce has, need the harness to plug into my truck, need the brake master cylinder and booster, need air lines that go to the truck, the air valve thing that connects the two air lines (dont know what it is called) safety chains, parking brake handles and cables..... and i think thats it. the jack handle is broken also, but i think i can fix that. i know it is supposed to have fenders and they would be nice, but i think i might make a dump trailer out of it.... so i prolly wont need those. If the parking brake cables on the M105A2 are longer, it would be nicer to have the parking brake handles closer to the tongue because it would be easier to get to.

Thats my plans so far....

I looked to try to find the TM's on the M105A2 and the M200A1, but i cant find the PDF files anywhere.... anybody know where i could get those also?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks