• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from GA and HELP !

olewhiskey

CSI in talliposa ga will have all the parts, but there not always the cheapest. However, I by alot of items from them. Tom in parts is very helpful.
Yep I was thinkin of calling them first thing Monday , good to know. They will have some 35a3 specific parts hopefully.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Haha, they asked if you knew me cause I've gotten a reputation for crashing stuff. Not really sure why though(hehe). Get with wreckerman for a fender, it should work fine. Good luck on a rim though. PM me if I can answer any questions you may have.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
You'll have to come to the GA rally in Oct. A lot of great folks, great food, and a lot of fun! Last year was my first year attending and i had a blast! And learned a lot too!

olewhiskey

olewhiskey

Tom at CSI and TNJ are taking care of most of my problems, there are a few items left. We are ramping up for a mid week round the clock. Will update.

kastein

Double check that what you get from TNJ is what you need, when I got stuff from them half of it was wrong or had to be modified to fit even though I took great pains to specify exactly what I needed.

I honestly would go with wreckerman instead. The man knows his stuff and stands behind it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks