• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BARRABLASTER

Hi Everyone ,Just a quick email to say thank you for welcoming me to this site .I live in Australia and have bought a dukw about 12 months ago .I have been reading the post that you guy,s send in and find you are all very helpfull. I have started to restore my dukw but the body will have to have a fair bit of sheet metal done. I was wondering if any members might have some photo,s of there dukw restoration , Thanking you Allan

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome and that looks like an outstanding piece of history you have. I know several people that will be jealous of you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks