• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 Filter Numbers

AMGeneral

IF it has the spin on by pass oil filter,your Fleetguard numbers are as follows...

Full flow oil LF670
bypass oil LF777
Fuel FS1000 or FS1212 FYI the FS1000 is a smaller micron filter
WF2071 is the water filter

Transmission outer spin on is a HF6243 or HF6318 is an upgrade filter,also a smaller micron I believe.

No clue on the air filter,never had to replace one.

Last edited:

rcflyer70

I believe there are 2 or 3 different possible part numbers for the internal filter kit (filter and O-Ring). You simply need to take the serial number off the transmission and call an Allison transmission parts dealer (I wasn't able to locate a cross to the filter kit - Fram, Wix, etc).
As for the oil, my local Allison dealer said I could use Allison transmission fluid (of coarse Allison recommends this) but it would be cost prohibative. He suggested any transmission fluid rated Allison C-4 (Dexron-III/Mercon) - said they've never had a problem. I used Mach 4 brand. I believe total fluid cost was +/- $90.00.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks