• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

GreenIronPrincess

Hey all! I posted my "hello" in a different thread already, but was told that maybe it would be a good idea to just start a new thread. So here I am..WOO HOO!

I don't own any green iron as of yet, however my brother has his own small army of MV's, so I've grown up around them and learned to love them. I've got the green fever...
I'm usually driving a CUCV, Hummer, or my most recent endeavor - the M915a1. That's what I want my first purchase to me (GL here I come......) Maybe I just like the looks on people's faces when a 5-foot blonde hops out of the driver's seat.

Anyway - thanks for welcoming me to the site. I am proud to be a fellow Steel Soldier. I hope to meet a bunch of you very soon - GA rally, anyone? I'm fun and friendly, so ask me anything you want. Talk to me anytime.

Take care.... more soon.

ps- If you've seen the pictures, my chicken is the mistress of WM's Elmo D. Possum. You're all in for a treat...

-GIP

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
After the doc checks her out(don't want it to burn when I pee), is the chicken single?

HAHA! Welcome to the madness.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome GIP. Look forward to seeing the photos you talked about in the chat room Sunday night. Did you ever get any uploaded?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from West Georgia GIP!!:beer:
The GA Rally is a real "HOOT"...you'll love it.

Be very cautious however of a man with a jar of white cherries and a jug of clear liquid.

That stuff will make you do weird stuff and bark at the moon!!:deadhorse:.

Here's a pic of Wreckerman from last year:

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its wasn't clear, your just blind. It looked like the pink radiator fluid with a jug to match! I have heard/seen that there might be a re-design of the "mr. fermentation" for this years batch.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ND Welcomes you aboard GIP and as you will soon learn here YOU cannot post enough pics, Ever, again welcome from all of us in ND!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks