• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

GreenIronPrincess

Welcome from West Georgia GIP!!:beer:
The GA Rally is a real "HOOT"...you'll love it.

Be very cautious however of a man with a jar of white cherries and a jug of clear liquid.

That stuff will make you do weird stuff and bark at the moon!!:deadhorse:.

Here's a pic of Wreckerman from last year:
I have heard the stories, and **** am I ready for some of that good stuff. Don't be fooled by my size... that's all I have to say!

Motorcar

What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?

indy4x4fab

Banned
What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?
now thats funny. get-her-done. lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking the same thing.

Remember, I was first.

;-)

RealCavDog

Now THAT would be a real "hoot" ! Sometimes if it's just too good to be true, it probably is, so can't wait to see how it goes !

Would be great to see a more diverse membership population though ! Hoping for the best outcome ! :beer:

Edit ; And, if she changed her name to Green Iron Metal (or Military) Princess, she would be another G.I.M.P. !

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the addiction...from another 5-T gear jammer deep on the west coast...someone's got regulate the driving-impaired out here.

Can't wait to see pics (if you heard already...we are a visual lot 'round here) of that 915 when you get one. To quote a great philosopher...
"You ever ride in a truck?" -Martin Penwald: AKA The Rubber Duck

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Motorcar, you didn't get a welcome wagon because you are not a 5' single blonde. I hope Gimp realizes that GIP is talking about being single and not a reference to the wheels on a deuce. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks