• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

badga the badger

welcome from texas. dont mind the weird guys. what am i saying? we're all weird! :p

But anyways, from a 16 yr old to a girl on this site, you dont very many of either of our kinds. as long as you know what your talking about, you'll fit right in.

Goose2448

Welcome to SS! I post this as I sit at work, because well they don't pay me enough, so I browse SS. And thanks to AT&T I can only read half of what is here. Its good to see the ladies getting in to the green stuff, military green not the green grasses....anyway, I was good to talk with ya the other night, Friday was it? I can't remember, and I can't even rem.....oh look at the pretty flower! Its also good to see someone that share some of our morbid, or non maine stream houmor. I also like how I am writing way more than I ever do in a welcome thread, mostly because I'm bored out of my mind, but more so since I did actully get the chance to talk with ya, and ya seem like a good troop. Hopefully I will be able to get up to the GA rally. If not I'm gonna be up your way come the beginning of Augest. I like how I am still rambling on.....

Edit: Can we call you The GIPer? I hope you know what I'm talking about there.

Posted via Blackberry and the crappy AT&T Network

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having been the first to welcome her in this thread I would like to bring it back something closely resembling MV related.

GIP, why do you want a 915? I like the 915 even though it isn't 6x6. I like the fact that it's big, has power steering, it's a tractor and oh yeah, has the Cummins 400 in it. I like the 950 that Doc built (M915 + M35).

There is a lot to like about one but I wanted to get your thoughts on it.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome princess!

Having been the first to welcome her in this thread I would like to bring it back something closely resembling MV related.

GIP, why do you want a 915? I like the 915 even though it isn't 6x6. I like the fact that it's big, has power steering, it's a tractor and oh yeah, has the Cummins 400 in it. I like the 950 that Doc built (M915 + M35)...
..at this point, I don't think anybody cares...:)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wait GIP, you get to see Amy's Gamma Goat (dhwife), MDmorgan's wife's truck and the awesome M109 trailer they both built together, and my wife's M109 (no account) that she built and maintains herself, (working on a m37 now) plus many other women in the hobby who are activally working or driving something, and it will show you that no matter what some of the boys say, women can get into this hobby and really enjoy it.

So welcome, and we (wife and I) hope to meet you at the GA rally. Just look for the 'Battleship' Deuce!

Attachments

Last edited:

CGarbee

I'm late to this thread, but not to meeting the GIP... :) I got to watch her wheel down I80 last week...

Hopefully, we can get her to the Virginia Rally as a warm up to the GA Rally... That way, I can see her drive on the the old mountain trails and see her reaction to our having that junior olympic swimming pool (and the swimming hole in the river...). for after trail cool downs...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks