• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tubes and Liners

1943ht

Looking for new tubes and liners for my M37 Project (9.00 x 16).. looked at Coker tires website but they seemed a little spendy.. any assistance, suggestions / alternatives would be appreciated!

//R//
Markus

Last edited:

Bill W

Check with you local truck tire shop, they should have them or be able to order them.

Last edited:

1943ht

Duuuh .. should have checked the truck tire sites for tubes and liners .. brain fart :deadhorse:
Mounting Michelin XL's on both M37 and trailer

Fleet farm down the road from my HOR will check that out this weekend. Thank you for the help!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry I missed the part about using XL tires, you found some in 900r16?! Most of the ones I've seen were 1100s.

CGarbee

I've found that my local farm Co-Op (Southern States) has these in stock at a good price... For larger tires (say 1100r16 XZL's and 1100r20XZL's) I've found that International Tire and Tube has been a really good source. Rusty at ITT is real used to having folks call and ask for tubes for M37's, M715's, and larger MV's, so he knows what you need...

713-550-9377 or 713-973-8880 are the two numbers that I use to call Rusty at ITT...

Good luck.

Oh, and as mentioned above: You can run a radial rated tube/flap in a bias ply tire, but you don't want to run a bias tube/flap in a radial tire...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks