• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New armor arrived

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Some new armor stuff has arrived for the Cav/Armor Museum here at Ft.Benning.

Couldn't get too close cause the gate was closed...but not locked...just didn't wanna push our luck.

Here's a few pics of what the flatbeds drug in:

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Do you know if this came out of Knox or Aberdeen? Some of the stuff looks like from Aberdeen but can't be sure from the pics.

Ripcord01

Wow. can ya sneek closer and get more pics of the Heli's? Go on. it is okay I won't tell them. If they catch you tell them you are me. Very , very cool.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow. can ya sneek closer and get more pics of the Heli's? Go on. it is okay I won't tell them. If they catch you tell them you are me. Very , very cool.
No need to sneak Sir. They will let us in when they are there...they are proud to show us around.:grin:
I'll get some more and better pics...when the "owners" are home.:drool::drool::drool:

I'll also try to find out where stuff came from...I don't know.:cry:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will be looking foward to come over to Columbus to see this stuff when it gets on display, thanks for posting pictures
Heck...why wait??

Come on down to the "hooch" any Saturday and we will show you around...bring an extra card for yer camera...or lots of film.:driver:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they were smart, they would have dropped off the entire load at Zout's for restoration first. Then pull the old, opps...sorry, didn't mean to leave those here and display them at the museum.

68t

Thanks papabear for the wonderful post, I got to make a trip down there to see all the goodies. My last time to bennin was to pick up the silver wing to make a jump from our huey, at tupelo airport. fun fun:)

dittle

You'll see some artifacts coming from up here. They are shutting down the museum I volunteer at and some of our stuff is headed to Benning.

zout

I would need a lolipop to suck on while walking around all that - I could blame the drooling on something else.

It would be an honor just to sit around watching the rebuilders working on them to clean them up.

There is just so much stuff there - maybe that idea of loosing one is not far off :beer: - I do have that camo net I got from Neil to slip er under. My luck someone stuck a lojack in one and those black suburbans would be surrouinding my place.

Those are some great teaser photo'sPB - thanks for posting them
NA REALLY THANKS FOR POSTING THEM. (does one have a running engine)

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My kid finished his basic there 6 months ago. He told me about having to run by that yard every morning and evening. That lot was alot more bare when i was there. IT looks like stuff from aberdeen. And i hope so id hate to see it go to the scrapper

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks