• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a slave cable adaptor for my gensets.

ida34

Does anyone know where I can get the two pin slave cable to Nato single pin adaptor so I can jump my gens with my newer style slave cable?

Thanks
Chuck

Armada

You could always convert to a nato single pin receptacle. Granted, an adaptor would be easier, but my fab guy does killer work.... :wink:

ida34

I may have an extra from the junkvee but figured the adaptor is easier until I figure out which one I am going to concentrate on.

ida34

RE: Slave cable adaptor

Dave,
I have already bid on the one on ebay and have found where it is listed at Saturn surplus. I appreciate the offer and will keep you in mind if the deal falls through.

Jones,
Thanks for posting the number. I had looked but this one was listed after I had looked.

Thanks
Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks