• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pros and Cons of zipper boots

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for smitts and giggles I pulled some boots out. Here we have the one piece, zipper style with black zipper and buttons and the gold zipper boot. Now my one piece has the number 8376530 stamped into it. The gold zipper has the number 8376530 stamped into it. The black with buttons has no numbers stamped into the rubber. The gold zipper has Komoo stamped into the metal on the zipper tab. The black zipper only has 10B stamped on the pull tab. The stich on the gold zipper looks better and two good rows. The black zipper looks like they tried to do two but not a good job and overlapping. The gold zipper rubber feels more like rubber and the black feels less rubbery if that is a word. I would guess that a boot with stamped in numbers might be a better quality.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks