• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kublos Surplus, Brackney Pa.

JeepMan

Was in the area saturday so we did a "drive up to" this sales yard. It was after hours so we just did a quick looky-see of the place. The videos thats posted on You Tube does not do this place justice !! There were trucks lined up 'as far as the eye could see' !! Going to have to go back during normal buisness hours !!
It was a nice drive through the 'lake country' as well. A local 'must stop' is the Brackney Inn if your in the area.
One word of caution as told to me by the driver. Pay strict attention to any or ALL speed limits as the area is patrolled since theres many many summer as well as full time residences in the area. He says if it says 25 you go 25.

jdoktor83

That place is great. I picked up 5 16x20 there on my way back from Hodges S.C. to Massachusetts. They stayed
open late and there prices are really good.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That place is awesome. Ive been dealing with ken for about 4 years an he's about as honest as they come. Those videos are a little dated so anyone heading up wil see double the amount of trucks than whats in the videos. I ll be heading up there myself next saturday.:)

JeepMan

Digger, there's a vid on You Tube from June 2011. Shows a hundred or better trucks.
5ton, the kinda place you leave your teeth at home ??!!!

Last edited:

JeepMan

Two of us got up there saturday finally to see the impressive inventory !! Course it was hotter then heck so we did'nt stay long. Sure made one dream of owning one of those beasts !!
(Tried e-mailing them a note of thanks but the e'mail addy on thier site does'nt work).
Will have to go back when the weather gets 'cooler' ---

Tlauden

Just watched there most recent video.

WOW!!!!

I am so making the like 3 hour trip to go look! That looks awesome, and I spotted a few wreckers an tractors sittin there:drool::drool:

Edit: just looked it up... 3hrs 15min, 154 miles :( thats an awful Lon way to drive to look, better take some cash and come home with another truck to keep the deuce company :)

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my son and I took a ride there last year after getting ken on the phone and seeing if what i was looking for and if he had them,he did so W drove from Staten Island to pick up the parts,ken was very nice the price was good,the only down to the trip was there was not as many trucks as there was in there video.but I was still drooling with what was still there.I was told from a towns person that they were told to get rid of some of the trucks. I would do business there again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks