• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--LIFER--Charles Briggs

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My sincerest condolances to the family, He is now in God's hands and in a far better place! Stay strong in knowing that you will be united again in THAT better place! I am very sorry for your loss!
KK

Srjeeper

Aint that the truth.....him a many others that are no longer with us yet still have an influence.....

Ace Tomato
Armyman 30+ yrs.
IronHorse the General
Eithan (Builder)

and others who's names escape me, but should be in a Memorial Thread on Steel Soldiers so we can never forget with the passin of time!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am very sorry to hear of Lifer's passing, when I first became a member he answered one of the first questions concerning MV trucks I had, probably a dumb question but he answered it in a manner that made me feel welcome and comfortable to be here! To lifer's family I am truly sorry he was a very great man. To all of us on SS also my condolences we have lost one of our own! RIP Lifer, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!
KK

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lest we forget......

The mark that Lifer left upon this community, this brotherhood will always be with us. Over time it will be there for the newbies to learn from and us old guys to remember and reflect.

And for now, we drive on...

:driver:

westechs_wifey

No I wasn't trying to hurt anyone with these pictures just thought his family and friends would like to see them:beer:....and sorry if I made anyone cry with posting these pictures :(

onegmjack

Posting these pictures is a very nice way of showing respect and that he was a important member of the Steel Solder family.Thank you for your kindnest and thoughfulness.

raeme

I should quote our ODE. They should not grow old as we that are left grow old,
age shall not weary them, nor the years condem,
at the going down of the sun and in the morning,
WE SHALL REMEMBER THEM.
Lest we forget.
raeme.:(

SPCWarning

You and your family and all the friends/loved ones of Lifer are in my Prayers. May the Peace and Comfort that only comes from God be with you all.

M-37Bruce

I needed to do this.
I remember when Charles passed, I never chimed in as I should have! Now re-reading these notices in "His Thread" I was wondering why no one had posted a picture of Charles's pink HUMVEE? I know we all gave him a lot of grief about it, but hey, it's your vehicle, paint it whatever color you want. He was also a Grammar Security Police, and took issue if you were bending our language.
Miss you Lifer, think of you often.
From one Airman to another. (Thank heaven for spell check)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks