• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo AL to NE

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Got a call from Jeremy a few hours ago.........he made it back to Minot with no issues at all.

He is snoozing but I'm sure he will add to the thread when he gets rested up.

I called the airport in Omaha.....they said "Delta is ready when you are".

Maybe Elmo's favorite flight attendant will be on duty.

Speaking of Elmo.......the little bugger has dissappeared.......I think I saw him with a container of chicken feed looking for that floozy ho chicken.

The little rascal has no shame.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well....me and Elmo are sitting in Memphis waiting to board the final leg of the journey to Birmingham.

No hot flight attendants on the way down from Omaha.

We'll see what's on next one.

I hate flying commercial........commuter planes are just Greyhound buses with wings.

I sat behind two ill behaved little hellions that were raised by people too stupid to teach them to behave in public.

I hope the next flight will be quiet and quick.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope Elmo enjoyed the first leg of the flight home.

I'm guessing that he was a tired-little-possum after chasing that chicken so much.

I am suprised that you didn't show the little demons how to open the emergency exit in flight.

Remember to put your seat back and tray table UP before take-off or landing!!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am back at the primary LZ.......washing clothes and relaxing.

Elmo is looking a little grungy after his two cross country rides in M915's.....I may toss him in the washer too.

The little charmer made the aquaintance of another flight attendant on the flight to Birmingham.....seems the ladies at Delta have a fondness for marsupials.

I want to thank all those who helped me along the way and to ZiggyO and his familiy for putting me up and putting up with me.

They provided the way station that allowed me and Jeremy to make the hand off.....I don't think I could have driven all the way to North Dakota.....the heat was really getting to me.

This is my last big adventure for this year......of course I'll be at the GA Rally....hopefully with the new M915 pulling the van trailer.

And of course I'll see you all on the radio if you tune in via the internet. HOME - click listen live

Sunday evening 7-9 PM

Wreckerman out.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks