• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo AL to NE

ryan77

Er...name six??

Six i cant even name 2 ........ LOL i do like the different ethnic foods i can get in the different neighborhoods of the city... I do enjoy the fall colors other then that i want to get the **** out of here and go to Arizona!!!!!

Bighurt

WoW, I totally missed this thread. Appriciate everyone helping or offering to help Wreckerman. He's really doing me a huge favor on this one.

Can't wait to finally have this recovery over.

Thanks Richard!

Bighurt

Er...name six??
1) Lowest unemployment rate among the 50 states
2) Best job growth last year
3) Stable housing market
4) Low violent crime rate
5) Ability to hunt 2 species of Deer, Elk, Moose and Antelope
6) Global warming is making the winters milder

*North Dakota Specific*

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
The look the TSA guy gave me when I put Elmo on the conveyer and sent him through the X-ray was priceless.
Thous of you that know WM know he has to have a little fun with the TSA 1st pick. Elmo played possum. then that floozy chicken chased after Elmo!

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FBI issues ALL-POINTS-BULLETIN

This just aired on FOX-NEWS.....

The FBI is tracking a CEREAL-CHICKEN-MOLESTER (not serial) on a trail from ALABAMMER to MISERY (The Show-Me-How-To-Do-It-With-A-Possum STATE).

Apparently, sometime yesterday, a string of Chicken Molestations began occurring along Interstate Highways in a northwesterly direction across the Deep South and heading toward the Heartland.

The Perp is described and a small furry rodent-like critter with a LONG tail and Snidely-Whiplash Mustache Whiskers. He is accompanied by some old geezer who seems very important.... oops - that's "impotent".

Be on the lookout for these characters. They are considered ARMED (The old guy has two of them) and DANGEROUS (They're riding in an old army truck).

Last edited:

91W350

The should be in Nebraska now. They left Salina making smoke northbound. They have some strange looking junk attached to the fifth wheel deck, looked like they might have hit a 105 trailer and stopped to pick up some salvage. Something about not letting anything go to waste....

Seriously, it was nice to meet Wreckerman and Elmo. We managed to keep Buddy and Elmo separated. Glen

hwcurtice

The should be in Nebraska now. They left Salina making smoke northbound. They have some strange looking junk attached to the fifth wheel deck, looked like they might have hit a 105 trailer and stopped to pick up some salvage. Something about not letting anything go to waste....

Seriously, it was nice to meet Wreckerman and Elmo. We managed to keep Buddy and Elmo separated. Glen
::Cough Cough:: Great pictures on Facebook, BTW ::Cough Cough::

91W350

::Cough Cough:: Great pictures on Facebook, BTW ::Cough Cough::
Since you brought up pictures... I guess I better transfer a few over...

Elmo in the 915, the 915 and the deuce, Elmo-Wreckerman-deuce-915, Elmo looking for Buddy in the deuce, all he found was lots of dog hair and the back of the deuce and the 915. I think Elmo's reputation preceded him, Buddy was gone, just some left over hair in the seat....

Wreckerman should have some quality photos, mine are Droid X photos, he had some big buck looking camera with him! Glen

Attachments

Bighurt

Looks like the truck is holding together well. Wreckerman said he had some hood issues.

Thanks for being a great team player on the recovery Glen. I sure appriciate your hospitality as I'm sure Wreckerman does. Thanks for the pictures.

91W350

Your truck sure sounds nice and smooth.... had no trouble running with my deuce anyway, he was right behind me the whole time....

91W350

I led him into Salina to my little salvage yard, then to the restaurant, pointed him towards the highway and he slipped right out of town, no tickets, no nothing, I even bought him a sandwich. Elmo stayed in the truck while we went to eat though, there could be some Elmoettes in town soon...

91W350

Glen you should have taken WM down to 7th st for some Cozy burgers!
Originally I was going to grill him steak and taters here, went and spent 96 dollars on ingredients... then the schedule was kind of advanced and he was definitely in a hurry. This morning I decided to take him to Chilipeppers, the Tuesday special is awesome! HE was kind of concerned about Mexican food on the road, so we headed for some BBQ Possum... He felt right at home there.

We should have grabbed a bag for Big Hurt, then left them in the cab for him....Jeremy might have driven all the way back to Salina to pay me back for that one. Phewie! Good stuff, but stinky! Nothing like a bag of Cozy Burgers to give your truck that rotten onion aroma....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks