• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo AL to NE

91W350

I'll bet he sent that durned opossum after you, then he grabbed a couple of, no one photo of you, he does not take time out for two photos, maybe a couple more around the place and he was making smoke. That man does not mess around....

Bighurt

I would have to bet riding in a M915 all day with no AC will put some motivation to get to Ziggy's and enjoy a frosty beverage.

I was supprised to see him wearing pants...:shock:

91W350

It was 105 degrees when he left here. When he pulled in he said he was cooked, done... He should be able to drink quarts and still sleep the night away.....

He made some comment about Kansas, something along the lines of we have a lot of nothing with nothing in it. I think he was probably referring to the Flint Hills from Topeka to Junction City. You better have what you need, because there is no place to get it if you do not... I will be glad to see him post up, that kind of heat and dehydration can sneak up on a guy.

I am sure that sneaky opossum has stole all of the water in the truck by now...

Bighurt

I'm eagar to hear from him as well...just to make sure he's ok. With the heat we've had I can't imagine what he drove through.

I bet Elmo talked his ear off...no radio!

..."are we there yet...?"

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm eagar to hear from him as well...just to make sure he's ok. With the heat we've had I can't imagine what he drove through.

I bet Elmo talked his ear off...no radio!

..."are we there yet...?"
I'm kinda worried about the ole fu*%er myself. We pick on each other all the time but I'll swear by him in a pinch.

WM has the old (and I mean REALLY old) military training and instincts so he will be OK.:beer:

91W350

My patience wore thin and I called him. He and that stinky old opossum are safe and sound. He said Elmo is done too, a little BBQ sauce and he would be edible. It was good news... Glen

91W350

Warrington, Mo. that is were I had to drive my deuce to NE. Glen is a big help along the way.
I saw this thread late, I am just west of 81 on I-80 about 45 miles.
Still wish I could have snagged that intake mushroom! It is always nice to be able to help out folks passing through. I get to meet some great people! Glen

91W350

Why that moth%#$Fuc^&#...he don't call...he don't write...he just don't care about us anymore!

I'm gonna ask DH to ban that shi*head!
With that, I am off to bed.... I will look at the photos tomorrow, wonder if Elmo caught that chicken again? If he did, I am sure we will have photo evidence soon... stand by for the peep show...

:beer: Glad that all is well, Glen :beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey folks....I am at Area 52 safe and secure.

Ziggy and family put me up in a nice hooch and fed and watered me and Elmo....can't thank them enough for the hospitality.

Here are a few pics....as Glen said....."Stick a fork in me....I'm done".

There is way too much nothing out here....and plenty of room to store it.

The M915 performed flawlessly.....Bighurt got a good one.

His new trailer is a keeper too. I didn't get a pic of it today.

Attachments

Bighurt

I'm afraid you better wait til ya meet him to evaluate the sane part.:cry:
We've meet in fact a good portion of the truck was repaired by WM himself.

As for Sane I think he's no worse than any other SS member. Beside me calling WM insane would be like calling the kettle black. Remember I live in ND, so my perspective on normal is slightly skewed.

He is after all quite the chef. I'm still impressed by his sticky rice.

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks