• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your wwII 5ton pictures

captain-crank

Hey Wendell,

That's a nice tanker you got. I don't think I've seen that yet. I like it.

There is a WWII military 2000 gallon with a dolly nearby me that's been calling my name......I hate that. Seeing yours make me think I should get it.

I'll post a couple pics of my other new project trailer I just got and one of my 5 tons later.

It's about a million degrees out and jungle humid.... still got more work to do out in it.

Then some cold beer.:beer:

captain-crank

Wendell,

Here's the mob.......

Just got the 15 Ton Carry All flat deck, they were used a lot on the Red Ball Highway.
Gonna get some aluminum ramps made and the half track will just fit on it.
Found a guy in S Dakota that has a good price with good product.
Paid a little more than your low bed...... $750 with 8 really good tires.
I was happy happy.:p

The White 444 is the green one on the trailer.

Parts 8144 is in the snow.

Other 8144 is the yellow closed cab on the trailer being delivered

Other two are 7144 open cabs with homemade hard tops.

Nice one is 7144 closed cab with a fifth wheel plate and a Garwood swing boom crane.
Like to pull the trailer with that or the White.

Slow and steady wins the race.........

C Ya

Johnny

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome trucks, keep em coming!

Here's one I snapped in Gilbert PA show a few years back, can't remember the owner.

Hey....that one guy looking at the truck sure looks familiar....

Attachments

68t

thanks johnny and maddawg for the pictures, also for those with reply. This pictures are of art van Aken from new york. He drove these trucks during ww2, I talk with him last week on the phone. He doing fine.they change the world and our lives . thank to them

Attachments

Talking to the man I bought it from he said it had a box on the back that looked like it was set up for radar gear and it had a gun ring

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks