• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft McCoy W/E 7/30

kennys@wi.rr.com

I will be going to Ft McCoy for several trailers next week. One trip for sure, maybe two. If anyone needs anything previewed or picked up let me know. Possible days would be Wed, Thur and Fri.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I am bringing back 5 of them at the moment on a drop deck. Let me get ahold of my friend whoes truck it is and ask just how much room he has. As ir is we may need to stack what I have, so one more wouldn't hurt.

kennys@wi.rr.com

At the moment I have a friend of mine with his 48' drop deck going on Friday to get my trailers. I am also picking up trailers for 3 other members. At the moment I will be going on Teusday or Thursday to get some of the trailers ready and to pick up a few of them with my truck. If there is more interest my friend already said he is willing to do another trip on Thursday, if I can get him a full load on that day as well. He is charging me just over $600 per trip at the moment. For those who have signed on already we are simply splitting the cost. All items will be delivered to my shop in Waukesha, WI or to our one stop in the Madison area. PM me with what you need moved.

Alredneck

Banned
YOu wanna buy some 14.5 Michelans for your deuce? YOU take your pick from my tire pile there. I can call Mike and let him know and just send me a count and a check and they are yours! Other sizes are there as well! Let me know!

kennys@wi.rr.com

I will keep that offer in mind. I wouldn't mind some 395's, but after buying all these trailers I just can't swing it now. PM me with some prices. But if anyone else wants them brought down to the SE WI area I can do that with all these trailers coming down. Always glad to help a fellow SSer.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I am going to McCoy in the morning to start recovering trailers. I will be grabbing what I can with my deuce tomorrow and getting the rest ready for later in the week when I come with a drop deck. I am already looking at a few things for other members so if there is something you need looked at or picked up let me know.

Chain-Saw

I am going to McCoy in the morning to start recovering trailers. I will be grabbing what I can with my deuce tomorrow and getting the rest ready for later in the week when I come with a drop deck. I am already looking at a few things for other members so if there is something you need looked at or picked up let me know.
Howdy, FNG here. I guess I might have bid against you on one of those M101A2's last week :wink:. I was planning to drive up Thursday and drag mine back all by myself. Am I being foolish, or is that even realistic for one that was rebuilt in 2010? Otherwise, if we can get at least 6 on your buddies trailer, then I might just let you deal with it. I'm figuring at least $80 for gas in my truck R/T.

toddm

Howdy, FNG here. I guess I might have bid against you on one of those M101A2's last week :wink:. I was planning to drive up Thursday and drag mine back all by myself. Am I being foolish, or is that even realistic for one that was rebuilt in 2010? Otherwise, if we can get at least 6 on your buddies trailer, then I might just let you deal with it. I'm figuring at least $80 for gas in my truck R/T.
I hauled two trailers back and it cost me about $100 each trip. Hauling a bunch at once is the way to go.

kennys@wi.rr.com

PM Sent.

Thank you for the well wishes Greg.

Now it looks like I will be going on Wed with the drop deck instead of Friday. If anyone needs something looked at or possible picked up PM me. There was too much to get in one trip with the drop deck, but if I grab enough tomorrow there will still be some room on it for other goodies.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I will be there this coming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. There are a lot of CUCV's there at this point in time so I will need some lot numbers before I can really let you know anything for sure. I do know that many of them were loaded from whereever they came with a fork lift and the drive shafts are bent and there is some minor body damage to them. This is not all of them, only a lot of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks