• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello everybody!

00dufus

Hi all,
I just wanted to say hello since I'm new to the forum. I'm currently looking for a M1009 as a daily driver/fun rig :mrgreen:. SteelSoldiers was recommended as the place to go from a few folks over at arfcom. If anyone knows of anywhere near Kentucky I could possibly locate one, I'd much appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

Jake

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , from michigan
tecnical manuals can be downloaded from; www.jatonkam35s.com or www.liberatedmanuals.com downloading and read them is recommended it will help you uderstand what to look for when buying . It is also recommended to do a reasonable search for basic questions as most everyone has been answered at one time or another .
There is a wealth of knowledge on this site spend some time reading in the CUCV forum you
won't regert it .

CUCV FAQ Article

Last edited:

L999here

...Welcome.

Welcome to the best site for MV's. Might want to search the gov't. liquidation .com site...a major site doner/and where most of the gov't. surplus is sold...many sites in KY.

91W350

They are really drying up fast, there was a time when they were releasing 50 to 100 a week. We really enjoy ours, good luck in your quest for a good one. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks