• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sediment Bowl / Fuel Filter Seal Kit

Armada

FYI. I've got a couple 3kw gensets (60hz) that I'm refurbishing, and the glass sediment bowls needed the screen and rubber seal replaced. I found a replacement kit at Tractor Supply Co. (TSC). They are a perfect fit.
Appl. is for Allis Chalmers, "P/N 0237063, screen & gasket kit for fuel bowl 0237039". $4.58.

Armada

Not yet Chuck. Dismantled everything, frame included. Frame has been sanded and painted. Fuel tank removed, flushed, stripped and painted. All frame and fuel related components are cleaned and/or painted and are ready to be put back together. Should be ready to set the engine this weekend. Also mounted axles and tires to help in moving.
Still working on trying to get the rotor fan plates.

Armada

Why yes..... two MEP-016's. :)
These pics are of one of my 3k diesel gensets (different animals than the -016's).

I also need a trailer receptacle off of a cucv or duece, if anybody can help. It needs to have a few inches of wires attached to the back of it (the more wire the better). I need to make an adaptor so I can plug my m101 into the receptacle and then a 4 prong connector on my other truck. I'm trying to get it ready for deer season. We're not driving the dueces up this year. :(

Attachments

ida34

Paul,
My magnetic lights cost $20 from Harbor Freight Ypsilanti. If not I will keep an eye out for the plug for you.

ida34

I don't want to speak for him but he has the gensets. He may need some parts. I'll let him ask for what he needs. On our trip to OH he picked up two gen and frames without the engines. He had the engines and just needs a few pieces to get it all together. He is missing a connector between the crank and the gen and I think he needs one fuel tank.

Armada

Thanks Chuck. Yeah, just a couple of parts here and there. Saturn had some parts, in fact I'm waiting on the gen. fan/coupler. What I do need if you have it Kenny, is the fuel line that runs from the sediment bowl to the fuel pump, and the fitting that goes into the fuel pump to attach that same line to. Do you have those parts? Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe I do Paul. I'll head out to the trailer and rummage around a bit and see what I can scare up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got the fitting but I don't have the line. I can't even find the line nuts to use in making a line. The fitting will be with the lock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks