• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NeedTime, Anyone near these places?

Alredneck

Banned
Howdy all, I bought a few items for use around the place and getting the Dastly Dodge on the road again. I just need the stuff moved off site somewhere secure until I can come get it. If for some reason you cant pick it up but have room to store and are relatively close I can get a wrecker to pickup and deliver to that place.

1st item: 1999 Case 1840 Skidsteer, In pieces, not running. Need all pieces and bucket to be picked up together. ( All around the carcass ) Located in Franklinton, NC.

2nd item: 5.9 Cummins, in a Genset type container, but believe its actually a hydraulic pump. Will fit in a truck bed. Located in Gering, NE.

ANy and all help is much appreciated! Captain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks