• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

URGENT MIGRATION recall from GOVT

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ever had this happen? I bought a M1102 HMMWV trailer oh about a month ago EUC cleared . It took alot longer than normal for me. I was going to have the trailer picked up tomorrow. However I get a email today that says the GOVT. wants my trailer back and that I can't have it, They say I will get an refund in 10-15 business days.

You know I don't mind them taking the trailer back so much but since they have it I would like my refund back as fast as they charged my credit card.

Chief_919

I am not suprised- those trailers really shouldn't have been sold when we are still buying them to replace 101's.

stumps

We talk a lot of wanting the government to be fiscally responsible.... this is an example of them trying to do so. Their right hand is buying HMMWV trailers, and their left is busy selling them. It looks like for once their right hand figured out what their left hand was doing.

-Chuck

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We talk a lot of wanting the government to be fiscally responsible.... this is an example of them trying to do so. Their right hand is buying HMMWV trailers, and their left is busy selling them. It looks like for once their right hand figured out what their left hand was doing.

-Chuck
First time?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like my money back. This is really my only gripe.

The funny thing is the trailer has been at DRMO for months and months through turn-in screening, Sale and EUC wait. Now the decide they need it back.

ryan77

Government fiscally responsible thats a oxymoron!!! Why do they sell perfectly good generators with 4 hrs on them and the list goes on and on!!!!!!!

3dAngus

I wanted one of those in Ala. I bid but couldn't handle the cost, even though they were well worth it. I think there were 4 of them at the time, one was fully loaded. I wonder if the other three winners got the same notice. One of the best trailers to ever hit the market. Not surprised they recall it though. I think it was a mistake to sell them. They were only 2-3 years old, if I recall correctly.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i bought the fully loaded one. I have one already in addition to the one being recalled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks