• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

URGENT MIGRATION recall from GOVT

quickfarms

"if an equipment file ever came with the vehicles - that would be invaluable."

My truck came with the file.

But their information was complete BS

They said that the tank had been removed and cleaned but it was never removed, brobably just drained.

They also said that both of the filters and all of the fliud on the allison had been replaced twice and each time they only added 1 gallon of fluid. This transmission has both the spin on filter and the one in the pan. inorder to remove the one in the pan you have to drop the fron drive line, it does not look line the front drive line hade ever been out of the truck. When we refilled the trans after doing both filters it took about almost two cases to fill it. There is a drain plug in the pan.

The funny thing is the remote sellonoid was bad and they spent a lot of time and effort to try and fix the problem.

Chief_919

Thank you, Chief!

I sorta figured that.

If the request were for more specific information, such as a complete history of assignments and transfers, maintenance records, possibly even assigned crewmembers - Do you think that might also be available through other "exisiting records"?

(The Freedom of Information Act (FOI) does NOT require that non-preexisting data be produced or genereated to satisfy a FOI Request - ONLY exisiting documents or tabulated data.)
Nope.

Nobody tracks it in that detail. Maintenance records are retained a few years, then destroyed, and rarely follow a vehicle from unit to unit/

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What happened here happens fairly often. Especially on newer, current issue items.

Why they sell something they're not supposed to is another problem.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My attorney made me up a ink stamp which reads:

"Explicit Reservation of all Rights Without Prejudice, UCC 1-308"

I have this stamp on all my legal papers and stamped on all titles and the like.

The UCC code is federal and if you do not claim it the government can basically do what they want to.

Thats my 2 cents.

NOW WATCH: Our new Chaplin USAFSS-ColdWarrior will do his normal research and come back astounded, and agree with my lawyer.
You see God works in mysterious ways.
LOL
Thanks for the note there.
I wouldn't necessarily agree or disagree with your attorney. But you might want to ask him....

If you've got an EUC (or a vehicle released by Uncle Sam via the EUC process) that already reserves rights AS OF ITS DATE OF ISSUANCE, do you or any subesquent owner have any right to assert contradictory rights on a document (title) which is DATED AFTER the preexisting and PREDATED EUC?

Just a minor legal technicality called "chronocality" - looking at which document said what FIRST (in date order or sequentially, aka: chronological order.).

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL
Thanks for the note there.
I wouldn't necessarily agree or disagree with your attorney. But you might want to ask him....

If you've got an EUC (or a vehicle released by Uncle Sam via the EUC process) that already reserves rights AS OF ITS DATE OF ISSUANCE, do you or any subesquent owner have any right to assert contradictory rights on a document (title) which is DATED AFTER the preexisting and PREDATED EUC?

Just a minor legal technicality called "chronocality" - looking at which document said what FIRST (in date order or sequentially, aka: chronological order.).
I just forwarded your question to Jeffery Figers office, It's the weekend and I am sure the man will return the E-Mail within 24 hours. He is good at return mail. I will let you know then......ok....? Peace Out.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just forwarded your question to Jeffery Figers office, It's the weekend and I am sure the man will return the E-Mail within 24 hours. He is good at return mail. I will let you know then......ok....? Peace Out.
Thanks.

Not trying to challenge "everything", just thinking it through.

A second thought on your rubber stamp, is that it marks the document AFTER it is signed sealed and delivered, and is NOT incorporated into the original terms of the contract or conditionally signed/approved by the signator parties - i.e.: whoever signed the Title or Contract. As I understand your use of the rubber stamp, it's applied to your copy only, and not to all the functional copies and/or original.

DicedDeuceMan

If it was already off the GL lot I would tell them tough toenails I can remember where I put it.

You would have to have done this to make the following statement.

I regret ever buying a Non Euc item , that they have now changed the status on. I also regret using a 308 to shot holes in it, finish it off by putting it into a garbage truck, and sent to a public landfill.

I also regret saying , Dude that was junk, I threw it away..

That last statement cost me registered letters, lots of forms to fill out, and a few returned calls on this item. He even asked, can you go to the landfill to verify it is still there, or to verify that it was taken by them?

I had to explain step by step, how a 10 wheel refuse truck unloads and a bulldozer runs it over, and immediatly another dumpster truck drops another load.. and so on. And they cap everything ever night. I had to correct grammer a few times on euc...

Needless to say, that was my last EUC item.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks.

Not trying to challenge "everything", just thinking it through.

A second thought on your rubber stamp, is that it marks the document AFTER it is signed sealed and delivered, and is NOT incorporated into the original terms of the contract or conditionally signed/approved by the signator parties - i.e.: whoever signed the Title or Contract. As I understand your use of the rubber stamp, it's applied to your copy only, and not to all the functional copies and/or original.

The stamp is a small self inking stamp, example; I went down to the Secretary of State, thats Michigan's version of the DMV, when I renewed my license I had to sign on the line, I stamped this phrase on the form, then signed it.

When they mailed me the license the phrase came through just fine and was underlined. Most legal documents prepared by anyone in my camp already inserts this phrase automatically. The stamp is for on the go.
No word from Figer @7:00am so far.

rickf

Did a Google search on the UCC thing since I don't have a clue what it is. Here is what I came up with, by the way the UCC number in the quoted post has been updated to the current number you are using. Apparently they do this occasionally to keep things current. NOTE the last sentence.

Rick

Preface: In order to have an understanding of what impact any word will have on you, or your life you must look not only at the definition, but also at the assumption upon which the definition rests, and the implication thus created.

3 words in regard to ANY 'license';
1) submit, is to not resist, or to bow to the will of another.
2) application, is to plead, or beg, and he who begs knows what it is that he begs for.
3) registration, is to relinquish all rights of control over a certain thing to another.

So, when you 'submit' an 'application' to 'register' yourself as a "driver"(sic) you have in essence given in willingly to a party who would have you beg to take away your God given "RIGHT" to travel, and requested that this particular unalienable, nontaxable "right" be replaced with a revocable, taxable privilege.
The UCC 1-207 takes away the control, and reserves the right. There is no incentive to allow this.

Now what about the Marriage License?
Did your mother submit an application to register you as a U.S. (federal) citizen?
Did you submit an application to register your car?
Did you submit an application to get a job?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
See how this works?
Q

PS. A word of caution, If you use the UCC you had better be fully informed, for if you are not you become shark bait in court.

Reference:

Law Info legal discussion boards

Quasimodo

Last edited:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rickf, Have you ever heard of a land patend..? The same applies to this as well. My brother in northern Michigan did a land patent, He invoked his UCC rights in court on the record and recorded his deed by "Liber and Page" at the county register of deeds.

Since he did this and clearly posted his rights under the UCC code at his front gate, point of entry, The police will not cross his property line and say they have to call the feds to enter. Just food for thought.

rickf

Interesting, as I said I know nothing about it, just posted the link. I guess having the police not be able to enter might be good in some instances but I could see it being bad in more cases. Like medical emergency or fire or just something as simple as a patrol when you are away. I will not stop the people who I would really want to keep out. I am curious to see how this one plays out. ****, I live in NJ, Nothing like that would fly here.2cents

Rick

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear you, Are you near Somerset County...? Somerville or Branchburg area..? I lived there years ago and I can attest they are Nazis to our civil rights. Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong about the patent and my brother, His problem is he owns 80 ackers and mostly wooded. My brother has had a problem with the police just walking all over his property and the neighbors looking for pot growers. My brother was sick and tired of the cops there just opening his door to his barn and searching it for no reason, also his house about 4 years ago.

That is still in court and my brother will not settle, he wants the cops fired for invasion of his civil rights. He filed a USCA title 42 civil right action. BTW My brother is a minister in the local church.

Most people don't know the law and take what the police say as gospel truth. In fact it is a misdemeanor to lie to the police, look at Casee Anthony, But they lie all the time and it is not against the law for them to do so. It's called an investigation tactic...My two cents

stumps

Rickf, Have you ever heard of a land patend..? The same applies to this as well. My brother in northern Michigan did a land patent, He invoked his UCC rights in court on the record and recorded his deed by "Liber and Page" at the county register of deeds.

Since he did this and clearly posted his rights under the UCC code at his front gate, point of entry, The police will not cross his property line and say they have to call the feds to enter. Just food for thought.
All deeds are recorded by Liber and Folio. That is simply Latin for book and page. A "No Trespassing" sign is the only talisman you need to stop the police from casually crossing your property line... assuming that anything will stop them. Your brother's invocation of the UCC code is really meaningless in this situation, as is his land patent. The judge and the police aren't going to be taking the time to read the land use records to see what you have written in your deed before executing a warrant.

Somewhere along the line, you might have heard the phase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". Believe it, it is true.... especially when it comes to law. Before you stake your life, and livelihood on something you have read on the internet, or heard on talk radio, consult with a competent lawyer.

-Chuck

FrankUSMC

I have been asked to return some F14 parts I had.....they wanted a set of wheel chocks!
On the statement on military vehilcle records, when the truck was turned in, we throw the files for the truck into the trash can.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

rickf

I am about 40 miles down Rt. 206 from Somerville. I am right on the ranges behind Ft. Dix.

I hear you, Are you near Somerset County...? Somerville or Branchburg area..? I lived there years ago and I can attest they are Nazis to our civil rights. Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong about the patent and my brother, His problem is he owns 80 ackers and mostly wooded. My brother has had a problem with the police just walking all over his property and the neighbors looking for pot growers. My brother was sick and tired of the cops there just opening his door to his barn and searching it for no reason, also his house about 4 years ago.

That is still in court and my brother will not settle, he wants the cops fired for invasion of his civil rights. He filed a USCA title 42 civil right action. BTW My brother is a minister in the local church.

Most people don't know the law and take what the police say as gospel truth. In fact it is a misdemeanor to lie to the police, look at Casee Anthony, But they lie all the time and it is not against the law for them to do so. It's called an investigation tactic...My two cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks